I. General provisions
The service is the website located at the address: visavis.tv and its subpages, including all applications on this website.
The user is every person using the service in any scope.
II. Data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of Polish law on security measures. Personal data is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) for the purpose of providing services provided by the Service and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ EU L 119, p. 1) – hereinafter referred to as the FAMILY. In implementing the above provisions, we hereby provide the following information:
The administrator of personal data is AV Inwestor S.A., Jerozolimskie 81/26 floor, 02-001 Warsaw, e-mail: email@example.com, telephone: 22 695 03 10 (hereinafter referred to as “Administrator”).
Objectives and basis of processing. As the Administrator, we will process your data in order to contact you via the form and/or create a list of subscribers subscribed to the newsletter. (basis of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a of the TYPE). You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, but the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
Scope of the processed data. The personal data administrator processes the following personal data of the User:
1. name and surname,
2. e-mail address,
Right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your data described above at any time. We will stop processing your data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that there are valid legal grounds for processing your data which take precedence over your interests, rights, and freedoms or that your data is necessary for us to determine, assert or defend any claim.
Period of data retention. Your personal data resulting from the conclusion of a contract will be processed for the period during which claims relating to this contract may come to light, determined in accordance with civil, administrative and tax law.
Recipients of data. Your data may be accessed by our employees and subcontractors (processors), e.g. accounting, legal and IT companies.
Rights of the data subjects. According to TYPE, the User is entitled:
1. The right to access your data and receive a copy;
2. The right to rectify (correct) your data;
3. The right to delete your data, to restrict data processing;
4. The right to object to data processing;
5. the right to transfer data;
6. the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Information about the voluntariness of the data.
The provision of data is voluntary in order to subscribe to the newsletter.
The data is completed, updated, corrected or deleted by means of a contact form included in the Service or by sending a registered letter to the address: AV Inwestor S.A., Jerozolimskie 81/26 floor, 02-001 Warsaw,
The Administrator shall not trade in the data and shall not transfer the Users’ personal data to other persons or institutions than those indicated above without the User’s consent.
However, the processed personal data may be made available without the User’s consent to authorized public authorities at their request, based on the applicable regulations or to third parties on the basis of decisions of competent authorities.
The transfer of personal data and the authorization process, if used, takes place using the SSL protocol. Information, promotional and offer messages are sent to the User’s e-mail address only after the User’s consent has been given.
III. Cookie files
- The Website automatically collects information only through information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are text files stored in the User’s end device, designed to ensure optimal use of the website and enable faster and easier access to information. Cookies are not used to process personal data, and their content does not allow to identify the user.
- In case of disabling the function of cookies, some elements of the Service may be unavailable. If the User does not change the browser settings in order to disable the cookies function, he agrees to their use.
III. Final provisions
- The controller shall apply technical and organisational measures ensuring the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data subject to protection, and in particular it shall protect the data against unauthorised access, taking away by an unauthorised person, processing in breach of the applicable regulations and alteration, loss, damage or destruction.